Monday, December 12, 2005

Lunch Cache

Took a later than normal lunch today. Ended up just down the street at Bill & Ruth's Sandwich Shop. I ate a quick bite and headed back towards work. I had my GPS with me and remembered that there was a couple of caches in a water retention area on my way back. I parked my truck and took off with my GPS in search of "Cache Meter". Unfortunately, I didn't have my print out of the cache, or the name of the cache with me; just a waypoint on my iFinder. If I would have had the info with me, I could have walked right to the cache instead of looking around. The name of the cache was a dead give away! Luckily, the second spot I checked contained the cache. I traded a lotto ticket for an ink pen and signed the log. I didn't have time to look for the other cache located there because I had to get back for a meeting. It was a great lunchtime cache as it took less than 10 minutes start to finish.

No comments: