Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cold Day's Caching

Got out today and hit a few caches before the Bronco's game. It was quite cold and windy. The temp was around 33 with a windchill of 25 degrees. I think it had an impact on my caching as I was a little less inclined to hang out and look for a cache very long. My first find was "Circle of Life". I enjoyed the cache as the hider was very creative in placing the cache. I intended to leave Cliff Bug but forgot to do it and just signed the log.

My second find was a micro cache called "Lunchtime Cache #28". It took me a few minutes to locate as I was looking on the wrong side of the plants in the park. Once I figured that out, I quickly located the cache and signed the log.

I ended up logging 49.7 miles in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Although, not all of that was caching related as I swung by the Bass Pro Shop and bought some new shoes for work. The Bass Pro Shop is new to the Tulsa area and this was my first chance to truly look over the whole store. You could make a day of this place !

No comments: