Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ice Caching....

Not...I'm having withdrawals from not caching for almost a month.Between work and the weather, I haven't been able to get any caching done. We have been in the process of a very slow thaw since the last ice storm. The good news is that it is almost all melted and the ground is beginning to dry out a bit. The bad news is that it is supposed to snow for the next two days. Hmmm...you'd think we were up north! Ah well, it will get better soon enough I suppose.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. I did renew my Geocaching.com membership the other day. I have another year of pocket querys now! I can't believe I have been a member (paying and non-paying) for going on 7 years now. I never stick with a hobby that long. I have a short attention span when it comes to hobbies, generally.

1 comment:

catnapping said...

It's so strange to think of you in the ice way down there!

Hope all is well.

love,
cat