Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Caching Through the Snow...Part II

Okay, I didn't actually geocache in the snow today, but I would have loved to do so !! Unfortunately, work was my first priority today and between that and trying to round up a couple of troublesome prescriptions, I was pretty much occupied from dawn to dusk. It is hard to believe that it was 74 degrees two days ago and this morning we have nearly 2 inches of snow in some places.

The good news is that it will be back up in the 60's this weekend, just in time for more geocaching ! I think we are going to do another team hunt like last weekend but with one more person. I would like to get at least 10 caches this weekend so I can break the 50 mark. I'm also thinking about putting together another cache. I might go with a small cache this time as I've found several places I'm interested in placing a cache.

1 comment:

Dan Nerren said...

Steven,

I'm glad you came across my blog. Thanks for your comments. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your lovely daughters and wife at Christmas. You guys really make a beautiful family.

Geocaching is a great sport, even if I do occasionally get poison ivy rashes and thorn scratches.

Dan